Screen ripple when tapping the lower left corner.

linking1990

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I have this too, I thought I was alone. It feels like this device's internals are too much squeezed in, causing to much pressure on the screen.
Maybe this is what's causing the scrolling/tapping issues? (screen sensitivity)

anon(8765435)

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have this too, I thought I was alone. It feels like this device's internals are too much squeezed in, causing to much pressure on the screen.
Maybe this is what's causing the scrolling/tapping issues? (screen sensitivity)

If you use case that covers the top of the phone, the screen will jump like crazy.

linking1990

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have this? Please everyone check your devices, note that you probably need to boost up the brightness to get to see this clearly.

linking1990

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
You know, that day I checked another friend's 1520 and it had it too. I guess everyone has it, but its hardly noticeable especially if you have auto brightness on and you're sitting in a dark room. To get to notice it clearly you have to turn up the brightness and then tap on the screen when it displays a gray background. It shows clearly this way.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
All have this issue, in addition the same happen when pressing in the middle of screen (slightly to the right), also the bright spot issue... This is great device but i can't imagine how these issues passed the QA phase. This issue gets worse with time and careless pressure during day activity like when it is in your pocket. I saw one on a show stand in a mall (so many careless people played with it), the screen was so bad, every single little touch makes much worse distortion than your video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss