Battery Life on White Theme

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. This is just a stupid question from me but does anyone who uses an 820 or any WP with AMOLED uses the white theme? And does the white theme affect the battery life significantly?

I just switched to the white theme and I found it refreshing. So it's just one small silly question really. 😳

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend with a Lumia 900 who uses the white theme.
I guess it doesn't kill her battery enough to be huge. But it is still significant.

It will use more power, that's a given, but if it still lasts long enough for you, the white theme could be worth it. I used to like switch a lot between white+cyan/black+cyan on my 920.
I use some features on my 920 that technically use more power, but i find it worth whatever power cost they extract.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
It did create battery drain but not much. Perhaps just 5-8% less than usual but otherwise, it's still fine. White theme makes the whole phone feel refreshing. But unfortunately I think I am going back to Android (Xperia SP), which is my old phone. So thanks for the help, great forum over here! WP still rocks but I think it could be just (a bit) better! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans