1520 question

Oatmeal Warrior

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
As a tmobile user and wanting a 1520, what would you recommend getting the international unlocked version or just getting the att one and unlocking it? Going through the forums it seems the international version tends to have more issues but Idk yet

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Garrett Leatham

May 6, 2014
Visit site
the 1520.3 is available on Newegg.com and negri electronics. I bought an unlocked ATT version on T-mobile, and it works great, but I wish I had waited the two weeks to get that phone.

Spongers8X

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have zero problems with my AT&T Unlocked 1520 on T-mo. Now, I live in a "refarmed" market, so just make sure you do as well, and you shouldn't have any problems. See here I also don't miss or need the wireless charging or extra storage (I put in a 64GB SD card, and am fine with that).

Neo Nuke

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I have zero problems with my AT&T Unlocked 1520 on T-mo. Now, I live in a "refarmed" market, so just make sure you do as well, and you shouldn't have any problems. See here I also don't miss or need the wireless charging or extra storage (I put in a 64GB SD card, and am fine with that).
Does this mean that in areas where you'd be getting 2G because they aren't LTE you're getting 3G/HSPA speeds? Because I live in Houston and I'm pretty sure it has already been refarmed. I'd love to grab one of those on eBay instead I'd the 1520.3 on negri

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire