windows 8.1 update, bypass from other country

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
dear friends,
My friend says he do have 8.1 update, which is he get bypass from other country, as in india it has not released,and from nokia store info get that it would be with them on september or october.... why so?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand your post. Anyway, the WP8.1 developer preview is available everywhere in the world, today. If your friend has WP8.1 now, then it is the developer preview that he/she has. The official WP8.1 role out will occur later. When you receive that will depend on your OEM, your device model, and your carrier.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
WP 8.1 has not been publicly released anywhere yet. Your friend is using the developer preview, and the preview is available for all developers irrespective of their region or country.

Prateek Kumar

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
dear friends,
My friend says he do have 8.1 update, which is he get bypass from other country, as in india it has not released,and from nokia store info get that it would be with them on september or october.... why so?
Dude your friend fooled you. He's just using the preview for developers that is available to anyone irrespective of country. But I guess the update has been pulled off now due to some users facing errors in downloading the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills