Nokia Pro Cam different now?

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
So yesterday my phone did some updates i think, i now have a few new settings like now i have glance settings. BUT, i went to take a picture, and the pro cam is different. now it uses the rotating dial style for video, smart cam and pro cam, which i see others have on their 1020's so that is cool. my problem is, the flash. i use to be able to set flash to focus light only, flash only, combo of both or off and auto. now, theres only on, off or auto. THIS SUCKS! i usually kept it on focus light only, which was working well for me. i typically do not like flash, especially indoors, it makes un-natural looking pics with big bright spots.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday my phone did some updates i think, i now have a few new settings like now i have glance settings. BUT, i went to take a picture, and the pro cam is different. now it uses the rotating dial style for video, smart cam and pro cam, which i see others have on their 1020's so that is cool. my problem is, the flash. i use to be able to set flash to focus light only, flash only, combo of both or off and auto. now, theres only on, off or auto. THIS SUCKS! i usually kept it on focus light only, which was working well for me. i typically do not like flash, especially indoors, it makes un-natural looking pics with big bright spots.

Tap the three dots then settings. Now set Focus assist light to auto and you should be good to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234