Received gift voucher worth 1500 rs (25$)

rajamass

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Today while browsing store I found Gift voucher application in Nokia collection
I know 1520 users received gift vouchers in UK, but we (Indian) users did not get any such vouchers previously when 8.1 dev preview was released

Today I got it in India and activated it, to activate the voucher one needs to change the location to India which means I miss Cortana, its okay.

I can buy applications&Games and then change the location to use Cortana :p

Any 1520 Indian users kindly check it:evil:

CzeTAn patil1

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!!!
For everyone from India facing an issue in redeeming Gift voucher from the Nokia Gift Voucher app,kindly read this.
1. Changing the region or location won't always help. So make sure that you switch back to your actual region, language and currency.
2.Download the gift voucher app. Long press the code you see on top and copy it.
Go to commerce.microsoft.com
Login with your Microsoft account used on the phone.
Click Add payment option if you don't see Microsoft Gift Card. If it is already listed, click it.
On right hand side you will see an option to redeem coupon. Paste the code there.
It may say that the coupon has been already redeemed. Ignore that and click the Microsoft gift card again or refresh the page.
You will see ₹1500 as your card balance.
3. If you still can't see the amount make sure you don't have multiple Windows phones listed in your account. Remove the other handsets temporarily and retry step 2.

Enjoy the balance amount to buy awesome apps. And do check out Gameloft games. Many which are usually paid will be listed as free.

Kindly note that Gift voucher and Gameloft offers are limited to a few handsets.

ThinkCloud

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me, from which set of devices, can we get this Rs 1500 (or 25$) Gift voucher coupon code for free..?
p.s. - I've Lumia 1020 and successfully redeemed the voucher coupon just today..!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos