Qi Power Bank, safe?

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
This might not be the best place to post this, but I am gonna get it for Lumia1520 I dunno a better forum where to post it.

Has any one tried any Qi Power Bank? Where did you get it from?
I searched on ebay, and i saw a couple and I noticed that power banks from china cost less than those from The USA and UK even if they seem same.

Is it safe to buy from Chinese sellers? In terms of quality I mean.

China:
Portable Qi 7000mAh Wireless Battery Charger Power Bank for Samsung S3 | eBay

USA:
New 7000mAh External Battery Power Bank Qi Wireless Charger Black | eBay

UK:
Otao Wireless Charging Power Bank and Charger for USB Devices Qi Charging | eBay

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Those look to be the same product, so I don't think location would factor in here in terms of quality.

However, they could all be equally bad/good. since it doesn't seem like a reputable brand it could potentially be hit or miss.
I'd say it looks OK though, just proceed with caution and have your **** covered in case you run into a problem which can potentially happen regardless of quality.

Bahamen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Anybody knows whether a faulty wireless charger can cause serious damage to the phone? I have tried a cheap wireless charging pad (bought from ebay) on my 920, and it did seem to cause some irregular battery behavior (e.g. not charging properly and battery % not updating). But, if they comply with Qi standards then all Qi chargers should work the same, shouldn't they?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi