Lumia 920 headphone output issue

Benjaminb95

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a Lumia 920 since last October and I?m really enjoying it. Hower, I have some issues with my audio output lately. The speakers are fine, but when I connect my earbuds, only the left speaker of my buds will work. It?s not my earbuds that are broken, because I tested it with two other headphones that work fine on my PC. With those I had the same issue, so I guess it?s my phone that doesn?t work well. Has anyone had the same issue? Or does someone know how to fix it? I prefer not returning my phone for repair, because I have to do some time without it then, but if there?s no other option I will do that. Any suggestions?

Gen Pop 1

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Ive had this issue, a restart might briefly work, but it always goes back to not recognizing headphones. Ever since the last update.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine had this issue once since installing the 8.1 update. I've seen other people have this issue more than once.

Kandas

May 14, 2014
Visit site
i'm having the same issue. It happens only when i get a phone call while listening to music. restarting seems to fix temperorily

sammyconigs

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem and took it to AT&T. They blew air in the headphone jack and ear piece(tiny slit) next to the front facing camera. That solved it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa