Well as topic say i want to replace my housing to white one ( curently black with some srcathes) . Problem is when i search ebay there are many options , and i want good replacment ( like original one ) but i dont want to pay too much .. So did anyone did this and have some expirience from sellers or websites where i can buy housing ?

Thanks
    05-14-2014 12:40 PM
    Well as topic say i want to replace my housing to white one ( curently black with some srcathes) . Problem is when i search ebay there are many options , and i want good replacment ( like original one ) but i dont want to pay too much .. So did anyone did this and have some expirience from sellers or websites where i can buy housing ?

Thanks
    read my post here and the ones below. there are a number of other posts referring to ebay sellers.
    I actually just bought a blue housing here and I am very happy with it. it's $29 and includes simcard tray and charging coil.
    Blue Back Cover Housing Assembly for Nokia Lumia 920 Sim Tray Charging Coil | eBay

looks like the same seller also offers a white one. Note that I try to purchase in the US due to my location.
    White Genuine Nokia Lumia 920 Back Cover Housing Case Sim Tray w Charging Coil | eBay

now changing between red, blue, yellow and black.
    05-14-2014 03:14 PM