How's everything with the newest 8.1 update?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it is bull crazily good, thanks. :)
Battery life is as expected, I just have to stop using the great features. All on a fantastic 920. :)

To quote Neo..."Err...this is the Samsung Ativ S section":) sorry you're having issues and not able to enjoy the new features, though.

Geo L

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
No problems with my Ativ S regarding the ringtone, even the camera is working fine, I do not know what's going on, sometimes works, sometimes not. For now everything is working fine, I do not know for how long!

fopflugel

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Had issues with the bluetooth, it gave crispy sound on my handsfree carkit. I switched back to GDR3 to resolve the problem. Even hard reset didn't do the job.

kelvinrennie

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know the release dates for windows phone 8.1 with respect to region? Am still waiting for update release & to be honest am very anxious

NijeZauzetoIme

May 24, 2014
Visit site
On my DP 8.1 my Ativ gets warm almost at anything going in the background. With just a bit of harder usage, no matter the app I use, it gets warm. More advanced apps, demanding apps- more heating and battery comsuption. Camera bug still there, and lockscreen sound sometimes go late, whrn I switch the screen off. Also, I have noticed that video is not synchronised with audio when I transfer some video clips I made recently to my pc. Might be the pc problem, dunno.
To sum it up, those minor bugs are there, but still, love the update and the device! :)

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
No problems with my Ativ S regarding the ringtone, even the camera is working fine, I do not know what's going on, sometimes works, sometimes not. For now everything is working fine, I do not know for how long!

Set a custom ringtone and then restart the phone. You'll see what we mean!!!

Last edited:

rajuks1991

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I loved wp8.1 to the core.... But I'm experiencing few problems lately with my Lumia 920 :( over hearing, battery 🔋 drain even all apps except WhatsApp are blocked to run on background

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded the small update to 8.1 today. Honestly don't notice anything different. I was hoping against hope that it would stop the ringtone resetting to default "Over the Horizon". No luck 😉

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Like all these small update, the only thing it seemed to change is my screen doesn't detect a swipe as a tap. But like the last update that will probably be short lived and will probably be back by tomorrow.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Like all these small update, the only thing it seemed to change is my screen doesn't detect a swipe as a tap. But like the last update that will probably be short lived and will probably be back by tomorrow.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

Never had that issue. Like at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans