Cestrian Lumia 810 user bids adieu to his phone... and greetings to a new Lumia!

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Long title aside, a little background:

Weeks before I could even mark my first full year of having a Windows Phone with my Lumia 810 (I purchased that phone on 17 May 2013), the USB port to it went bad, thus leading to me being barely able to charge my phone when needed. After pondering whether it could be fixed, I ultimately decided that it be best to move on to a new phone since it couldn't be fixed. I spent some time looking at both the Lumia 925 and a couple examples of its competition from Cupertino: the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5c.

Ultimately, I moved on to the Lumia 925 because after looking at all models and testing them a little bit, I preferred its design and Windows Phone 8/8.1 in general over the 5S and 5c. Granted, I also think that iPhones are great models, but considering that everything that I could do with an iPhone I've already done/can do with a Windows Phone and that I'm not that bent on the overly extensive app selection that the iTunes App Store has in comparison to the WP Store the choice was all too obvious. That, and considering phone plans it would have been stupid of me to go for one of those things ($40/month for an iPhone plan) in opposition to continuing on a similar path to where I've been.

I love the phone overall, despite having it crashed on me once. I'm still looking at ways to make the most out of using the Lumia 925. That stated, I would like to know what do you do to make the most of your Lumia 925? What are some of the most awesome pictures you've taken with your phone?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Nice story. I also have an 810, moved to a Rogers 920 and then most recently to a 925. :smile: I've been using the 925 and 810 lately though, especially since I updated the 810 to 8.1 last month. You can check out some awesome pics people have shot with their 925s in this section of the forum. Feel free to post your own as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos