dark lines on my 1020 screen

elnacho82

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, everyone.
when I put wallpapers certain colors (lackluster) like gray or blue, i can see dark lines on the display, not black but more dark than the rest of the display. looks like fabric yarns. I repeat, it's only visible when you put lackluster colors.
does anyone have the same problem?
thanks

asset

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
mate i think that color tones shows your phone damaged pixel on the screen.if you want to be sure about that take a screenshot from your screen and move it to some other display check if it is screen(99%) or background image compression issue(1%)

elnacho82

May 14, 2014
Visit site
thanks for your ansewr. Apparently are the pixels but the lines are almost invisible, and only appear when you put an a dull color as wallpaper. So i don't know if worth it to take to the nokia care

asset

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
welcome.yes of course worth it im pretty sure that you just dont want to be mad when you put a dull background color on your screen if it have warranty why not

elnacho82

May 14, 2014
Visit site
because i live in Argentina and the tech service will have my phone 1 month at least on "reparation".I am afraid to return my phone with scratches or worse. I don't know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99