stuck in headset mode

MetalKore

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
My 1520 is stuck in head set mode. callers can hear me but I can only hear them unless on speaker or plug in a head phone. I have searched the forums and tried the various "fixes" and none work. When I press the volume button it will only show changing the headphone volume. Please help!!

LarboJohnson

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine like that from eBay at a cheap price. Try cleaning it out with a compressed air can or a cotton swab with denaturized alcohol. (while the phone is powered off)

I had to end up taking mine apart once I got the replacement headset jack part.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it's stuck in headphone mode, but rather, it's an issue where non-compatible headphones were used with the phone. I had similar problems when I first got my phone and was using my iPhone headset with it. Simply soft-resetting the device and then using Windows Phone (or Android) compatible headphones should sort things out for you!

CTim

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue, brought it back to the store and my phone (lumia 620) came back, resetted and some hardware parts were changed (also the speaker). It didn't help.
From my point of view it has nothing to do with non-compatible headphone, as I did'nt use any headphone at all, since it's back from the store ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss