Some questions on the camera apps in Nokia 1020

FdMM

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I have some doubt I hope you can clarify.
- I have noticed that if I shoot a pic with the Windows 8 camera app (not the nokia apps) I do not get the option to edit after in the Nokia Camea App.. so does it mean that those images are just shot at 5 MPixel and there is no HiRes version of it.

- Also the nokia pro camera app is very good, but pretty slow, for action shot, as well when I use the 'sequence' functionality, I was looking for something more similar to the simple 'burst' functionality.

Do you use the standard nokia app? Which one is associated to the real button on your device?

Thanks!

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
IMO, this is one of the most difficult thing about the 1020, after you shoot a pic, you have no idea which one is it, im I zooming In the 5mp one or the 36mp one.

they should have added a small icon in the app that tells you which is which. this is actually pretty weird. I hope someone has a clear answer to this.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
In the Nokia Camera App usually if you have the 1020, under the settings you will see 5MP - 36MP, and will shoot in high resolution.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I too found that the Nokia Camera was slow starting and would sometimes miss a shot. I switch back to the Microsoft Camera which is pretty good with the update having burst mode and it loads much quicker on my 928.. Hopefully when I get the Icon/929 with the faster processor and more memory I can go back to a more full featured camera with-out sacrificing speed.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
IMO, this is one of the most difficult thing about the 1020, after you shoot a pic, you have no idea which one is it, im I zooming In the 5mp one or the 36mp one.

they should have added a small icon in the app that tells you which is which. this is actually pretty weird. I hope someone has a clear answer to this.

This is something that have 'fixed' in the latest update for Nokia Camera Beta. After taking your photo and opening the camera roll from there, zooming always gets you into the high res pic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss