Lumia 920, Stopped working, no responso until battery drain.

FelipeVenhorst

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Last night my L920 stopped working, leave it on the table during dinner, when I picked up it was warm on the top ?rea, no response at all, I did try, the hard reset, but in the wrong way, didn?t hold enough time the buttons, so I don?t know if this would Wake him up.

The phone was warm for about 3 to 4 hrs, when it got cold I connected the carger and it started again. I guess when the battery drained tottaly the phone shutdown and the problem with it.

What possibly happened here ?

I was about 20cm away from my WIFI router, this could cause some overheat to the wifi adapter ?

Now I just using normally to see if battery got some problem after that, still have 4 months of warranty.

Thank you

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I've had my L920 freeze on me for no reason. Usually just pressing on the power button for a long period of time restarts the phone.

As to what happened, who knows? Nothing to do with your WiFi I can assure you. You may have had an app 'stuck' running in the background. Possibly something else.

If you feel the need you can do a hard reset on the phone Settings -> About -> phone reset

Apparently this clears up most issues with WP8.1 (that's if you're on it).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon