Pro camera 1020 file has better resolution analysis than the 34mp pro_highres

costm

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I realized that NOKIA 1020 pro files which is near to 1.5MB had significant better resolution analysis than the same pro_highres file which is 7.4MB and comes from 34mp camera:unhappy:. Both files is JPEG images. I am running the standard windows phone 8.0 s/w version.
Any idea?

thelostsoul

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I realized that NOKIA 1020 pro files which is near to 1.5MB had significant better resolution analysis than the same pro_highres file which is 7.4MB and comes from 34mp camera:unhappy:. Both files is JPEG images. I am running the standard windows phone 8.0 s/w version.
Any idea?

The regular "pro" files will look nicer due to the PureView oversampling. Basically, all the noise was removed. In the Pro_Highres file, it is every single pixel. It will be noisier, but you will be able to zoom in further.

The high-res file is best if viewed in a professional image viewer, or for image edited/processing.

costm

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I am just doing the upgrade to Nokia cam pro and now i can capture o DNG (raw) format. So i can have a change for more.. in quality, Thanks & Regards

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720