MMS with 920 on EE / T-Mobile (UK obviously)

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,
I have problems sending and receiving MMS with my 920 running on EE/T-Mobile. I just get reminder that I can load them from some page and sending them will just pop up an error message that I cant send them. Does anyone have the settings I need to do in order to make it work.
Called the Help line and they believed to have send me something so my phone recognizes it but its not working. Also ending me a message first is not doing any trick.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
interesting enough is that access point was not pre installed on my 920.
wil try those settings though
but there is stll data in the cellular settings in sim applications and mms and internet APN.

still doesn't work. I bet those sim settings overwrite access point because it was not installed in the first place. just got it via syspusher

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine has never worked (uk-t-mobile) but as they cost money I can't say I've ever cared. I Just email or use rooms or a one of the fifty thousand messing apps.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
yeah well but it annoys me when I receive a message and it says : log into this page and type in that password .. there has to be a way to make it work

Bizarro_Prime

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm on EE and my settings are the same as on the website linked to above.
I do have to make sure data is on though or I can't view any mms within messaging.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
but I didn't even have access point shipped with the phone. I guess my settings in the phone settings are overwriting it anyways. My data is always on. Maybe you can post your settings you have in the phone settings in internet apn and mms apn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6