Noisy Environment Missing Calls

alamosimp

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I am missing messages and calls when I work in a noisy environment. The vibrate on the Icon is so small that if I miss it I am oblivious that there was a call or message. I stream music to headphones from my tablet so I could possibly do that from my phone. Does anyone have any other suggestions. Is there a bluetooth gadget out there that will vibrate or get your attention.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
If you stream music to your headphones from your tablet, what about putting the music on the phone and streaming music from the phone to your headphones? Then if you get a call, you will hear it on your headphones.

MJ217

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Wristbands are pretty much all I have found so far.

I do know that ThinkGeek used to have several phone charms that lit up and such to indicate calls a while back. I am not sure what they have anymore.

EDIT: Looks like they only have one cell phone charm.
ThinkGeek :: Doctor Who Cell Phone Alert Charms
Spin and light up when you get a call
Work even if your phone is on silent

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Vibrating repeats itself on each ringtone's cycle. Make a custom ringtone that lasts for 3 or 4 seconds so you will get short vibrate,than sound and again vibrate,than sound.........

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
There is an app to make ringtones,download one and try. It worked for me on my L920 I had before nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre