Hi guys,

I have been facing issues for the last 3 months with my phone and I don't remember when I used my phone properly last time as it has been travelling to Nokia Care more often. I wanted to know if the email address of stephen elop has changed? Earlier I had mailed him and I did get replies but a couple of days ago I mailed him I did not get a response and not even an automated one.
    05-21-2014 10:16 PM
    At least please provide me email of any support for Nokia if anybody knows any?
    05-22-2014 10:17 AM
    What country are you in?
    05-22-2014 10:24 AM
    What country are you in?
    India
    05-22-2014 11:18 AM
    India
    Unfortunately, I do not see email listed as a contact method. Contact Nokia Support - Nokia - India
    fahad kazi likes this.
    05-22-2014 11:23 AM
    Unfortunately, I do not see email listed as a contact method. Contact Nokia Support - Nokia - India
    I mailed to the email addresses which I got auto reply from last time around and now I got an auto reply from this email id so it has all changed here is the email id esc-Customer.Support@microsoft.com. If I contact the via this method I will not get a quick response so it is better to mail. I even have numbers of representatives but I am fed up of contacting them. Anyways thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by fahad kazi; 05-22-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    05-22-2014 12:48 PM
    Have you tried contacting them via Nokia India Facebook page? When I had issues with my phone here in Malaysia I posted on the local fb page and got an answer relatively quickly.
    Laura Knotek and fahad kazi like this.
    05-22-2014 12:57 PM
    Have you tried contacting them via Nokia India Facebook page? When I had issues with my phone here in Malaysia I posted on the local fb page and got an answer relatively quickly.
    I had tried that earlier when I did not receive my phone for more than a month but they provided me with an email address and when I mailed I did not get a response for almost 20 days. I even tweeted my problems to many Nokia accounts still no help. Anyways thank you for the information.
    Subserved_Meteor likes this.
    05-22-2014 10:22 PM