Watch the June 24Windows 11 event right here

It happens to me a lot recently, suddenly, when im trying to click on an app (downloaded app such as Whatsapp, not like Camera or Messages) the icon looks "pressed" but nothing happens.
    goes back to normal after a restart.. anyone familiar with this problem?

Edit: happened again. this time, I tried to open settings with a voice command but it does nothing. entering Messages and Phone were succeeded , but it seems that there's random apps I can enter
    Last edited by arielwp; 05-23-2014 at 05:01 AM.
    05-23-2014 04:46 AM
    It happens to me a lot recently, suddenly, when im trying to click on an app (downloaded app such as Whatsapp, not like Camera or Messages) the icon looks "pressed" but nothing happens.
    goes back to normal after a restart.. anyone familiar with this problem?

Edit: happened again. this time, I tried to open settings with a voice command but it does nothing. entering Messages and Phone were succeeded , but it seems that there's random apps I can enter
    Have you tried installing a new language pack? Go to settings > keyboard and download a new keyboard from the list. It sounds a little odd, but apparently when you install a new language on your phone it rejiggles everything as well during the restart :P I've heard of it fixing similar issues when the Update 3 Dev Preview was around
    05-23-2014 05:16 AM
    Have you tried installing a new language pack? Go to settings > keyboard and download a new keyboard from the list. It sounds a little odd, but apparently when you install a new language on your phone it rejiggles everything as well during the restart :P I've heard of it fixing similar issues when the Update 3 Dev Preview was around
    tried it. i cant really say when and if it may come again but i hope it is fixed now.. thanks bro :)
    05-23-2014 05:48 AM