Pictures and videos taken with your Lumia 635

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Those new photos are the Lickey hills in Birmingham. The colour and black and white image of the sky & tree with the figure in the distance is my brothers figure by the tree

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
WP_20140811_21_19_31_Pro.jpg

from the sara bareilles show tonight, i'm quite impressed for no flash, only exposure adjustment. coming from flagship devices, i'm really happy and surprised with how good it came out. taking pictures at concerts are generally a nightmare with the vast differences in lighting and movement.

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 76322

from the sara bareilles show tonight, i'm quite impressed for no flash, only exposure adjustment. coming from flagship devices, i'm really happy and surprised with how good it came out. taking pictures at concerts are generally a nightmare with the vast differences in lighting and movement.
It's so nice to see Sara Bareilles caught on a Nokia Lumia camera. ;)

Sent via GaLAGxy Tab 2 7in.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
the videos came out really well too, sound came in quite clear and balanced. really quite happy with this phone. much more than i expected to be. if only it had 1gb of ram it would really be quite perfect for my current use.

runs fast, but jumping between many apps at once (nokia drive, with mix radio, and then messaging is my usual time i get this issue) gets a bunch of resuming screens, not too bad, but 1gb would probably eliminate most of this.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I did a video at a festival the other day. I stood right next to the speakers as it was raining and on 200htz setting there was zero distortion. Amazing for the budget price although video white balance and auto focus issues need addressing. White balance during video keeps changing too often as does AF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers