Nokia Lumia 630 Bugs and Defects

nhelven1987

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I've been using this phone for over a month now and experience some little problems so far. The resume delay and crashes of apps that maybe not yet optimized for Windows phone 8.1. Receiving a call sometimes takes a while to answer after another call. And most noticeable is that the phone gets hot s well when playing games. The Music and the Video apps are also bot showing the live tiles.

Ravi Mandavi

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I bought lumia 630 2 days ago and now i am facing problem that i am not able to open some settings like display, motion data and some others. When i tap on them it does not open them but remains in same page (i.e. settings page). Now tell me what to do ?

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
same thing happening to me. I have already given 2 times hard reset. After reset it works but after some time same thing happen. Caller & receiver don't here any thing even that time loud speaker also don't work. i have bought Nokia Lumia 630 duel sim only 2 days ago.

sorinake13

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
same here...bought it 4 days ago from Orange Romania...the build quality fast response no bugs and wp 8.1 working like a charm...and the white one like i have is really beautiful...i only used android phones this is my first lumia and i'm impressed so far :wink:

aasd18061

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, which phone do you think is better (faster, easier to use, less radiation etc): Nokia Lumia 630 White Dual SIM or Samsung Galaxy Core Duos (i8262) Blue Dual SIM?

Commander Will

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, which phone do you think is better (faster, easier to use, less radiation etc): Nokia Lumia 630 White Dual SIM or Samsung Galaxy Core Duos (i8262) Blue Dual SIM?

I had an earlier version of that Samsung and it was a disaster. Later I got an Alcatel with similar hw specs as i8262 but Android is just garbage on a phone. Compared to that, the 630 which I have now is lightning fast and delivers in every aspect. Not to mention that Samsung specifically gives you a lot of bloatware that just slows down your phone. Unless you're attached to Android for some reason or just hate WP very very much, go for Lumia.

shashank gandham

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Well .. I don't know if its basically a bug .. but the action center doesn't stand up to my expectations ... The notifications don't clear up automatically for WhatsApp and some other Apps ... They get cleaned up only if i get into WhatsApp through the notification or i manually remove it !!!! Is somebody else faceing the same Problem ???

donna_27

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
hi! I have NL630 DS. I am having trouble posting photos on Facebook. I've been trying to post just one photo from my album by sharing it on Facebook a couple of times, but it kept saying... "Sorry can't post your photo on Facebook"

Can anybody help me sort this thing out, please??!!

sorinake13

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Got a new one for you guys, owner of Lumia 630 single sim purchased new from orange with latest version of WP, I experience loss in SIM signal when i connect to a WIFI network + no lock sound after end of call....anyone else faced the problems ?

Last edited:

turjo1

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
My nokia is lumia 630 dual sim - my problem is call volume (volume when you are on the talk) is not reducing it is always high. Even while in the call mode i press the volume down key button and it shows in display it reduces but in reality the volume is still high. What should I do? Any suggestion. Please I have not drop or done anything to it. It is only 3 days I have used absolutely new.

rajat_cg

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Yesterday I bought a Nokia Lumia 630 and soon realized that the phone was getting heated more than normal under moderate use so I got it replace with a new one but unfortunately the problem remains the same, even the new phone is getting heated up. Is it some software or a hardware issue with this phone.

alvinec

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Got my 630 dual sim and have these issues. I cannot use and update these apps.Calendar, Games,OneDrive,Facebook,Music. Error code 80073cf9 when updating these apps.Updating using WiFi.

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Well .. I don't know if its basically a bug .. but the action center doesn't stand up to my expectations ... The notifications don't clear up automatically for WhatsApp and some other Apps ... They get cleaned up only if i get into WhatsApp through the notification or i manually remove it !!!! Is somebody else faceing the same Problem ???

I face the same problem. It's irritating, even though the problem is a minor one. But for me, it only occurs for WhatsApp, not for other apps.

Another problem I face with WhatsApp in my Lumia 630 Single SIM is that on occasions it sends a notification "WhatsApp has encountered a problem and you will no longer receive notifications. Please reboot your phone". This is really irritating as this has happened not once, but thrice, and I bought the phone only a week ago. I'm not sure whether it is a bug with WhatsApp, the OS or the phone.

Otherwise I have no other complaints with the phone. I'm satisfied with it.

Commander Will

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Ok here's my first one, although I'm not entirely sure if this is the phone, windows or app issue. As you know, certain app can set your lock screen background. I used flickr central to set mine. However about two weeks ago this stopped working. I tried other apps as well, Bing and App Social seem to work but nothing else. I tried flickr central, facebook beta, weather (I use default weather).

Did you encounter this issue?

Amey Shitole

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
My first post!

Well I have found my first bug, display settings are not opening in lumia 630 single sim I bought 5 days ago in India. Just happening today, it was fine till yesterday. Did a soft reset- no change. I've also installed all the available updates till now. Whenever I tap on the setting, the screen shows the loading- and then it just crashes. Not a major issue for me, but if anyone knows how to fix it- without a hard reset, that'll be great. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Motion data setting also not opening- same problem.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss