Nokia Lumia 630 Bugs and Defects

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,
After 2 days the display of my lumia 630 starts to behave strangely. See pictures: Colour change home screen (agenda and contacts), blue jumping blocks in the keyboard when texting.
View attachment 76005
View attachment 76006
Any idea?
Regards,
Gbo-x

try this
navigate to the phone's Settings -> Display -> Adjust Color profile -> Set the Tint option from "Neutral" to any other which fixes it.
if that too doesnt work, run to a nearby nokia care !

gbo-x

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Nope, the colors are completely messed up.
If a choose white on the home screen, it's yellow....
SDC13453.JPG
soft reset NOK
hard reset NOK

Leandro Paina

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I happens again check if all your system apps are up to date. You can use an app called SysApp Pusher to check if your syestem apps have been updated or not.

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys do you when you go to the list of all your apps and click on the letters to quickly go to apps beginning with certain letters, when you do this click on a letter the second time and it goes to those apps beginning with that letter, do the apps blink, like their icons are blank for less then a second and come back to how they are supposed to be? I wna know this because i wna know the reason for why it's happening , it bugs me! it may be my memory card or just a bug in the OS. Let me know.

Thanks.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys do you when you go to the list of all your apps and click on the letters to quickly go to apps beginning with certain letters, when you do this click on a letter the second time and it goes to those apps beginning with that letter, do the apps blink, like their icons are blank for less then a second and come back to how they are supposed to be? I wna know this because i wna know the reason for why it's happening , it bugs me! it may be my memory card or just a bug in the OS. Let me know.

Thanks.

maybe the memory card is slow.

Abdullah Mahmoud

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
hey guy i hve problem in my lumia 630
* i can not mke password its look dark and i can not touch it
* after update from 2 days i got screen not mind people in my contct i do not know
when i delete that its come back and hrd reset my phone like i do not deleted them
* there i something like screen saver keep howing hen i put phone to chrege and another app to its
(lumia retail demo - and microsoft retail mode
what i have to hard reset i am losing all my contct everyday my pics my song
and if i made hard reset is that will come back again

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
* after update from 2 days i got screen not mind people in my contct i do not know
when i delete that its come back and hrd reset my phone like i do not deleted them
* there i something like screen saver keep howing hen i put phone to chrege and another app to its

use this to recover your phone http://download.fds-ncom.nokia.com/supportFiles/phones/files/recovery/NokiaSoftwareRecoveryToolInstaller.exe , its the offical nokia tool for software recovery. Otherwise take it to a nearby nokia care

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

use this to recover your phone http://download.fds-ncom.nokia.com/supportFiles/phones/files/recovery/NokiaSoftwareRecoveryToolInstaller.exe , its the official nokia tool for software recovery. Otherwise take it to a nearby nokia care.

Are you on the developer preview mode ?
Also i advice you not do do frequent resets .. soft/hard .. it can mess up your phone. Keep it as a last resort.

ldzreno

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I got sick of android running slow. Went into store and found 630 for $50. Very impressed. Runs good and way more fluid then old galaxy discover. I'm officially a WP only user.

gtreds

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Please someone come up with a solution for 3G only option i.e. 3G lock instead of toggling between 2G/3G. Saw in another thread about it for W8. People in India are suffering, just have a look at the apps reviews in store, guess Nokia not gonna listen...😞😞

Carlo Fajardo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
can somebody help me because my lumia 630 keeps receiving this message from mobile operator "The message you sent to number was delivered". i already turned off the sms delivery confirmation in the settings but im still receiving those messages everytime i send a message. please help thank you

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
can somebody help me because my lumia 630 keeps receiving this message from mobile operator "The message you sent to number was delivered". i already turned off the sms delivery confirmation in the settings but im still receiving those messages everytime i send a message. please help thank you

That doesnt look like a s/w problem if you have turned off the settings .
Have you contacted your operator ?

HerrKaputt

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem on my 635 (which is very similar to the 630 but has 4G). Sometimes when I plug in my headphones the system does not detect that headphones are plugged in and continues to use the loudspeaker for alerts, media, etc. Removing the headphones and plugging them again solves the issue. I know of at least another person with this issue and wanted to ask here if anyone has the same problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6