looking for an app where i can download music and transfer it to my library

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
hey all. do you know any app whre i can download some music and then transfer it to my library?? the only one i know is AUDIOTICA and it sucks... most music won't download... need help here. thanks.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Just in case your free subscription to Nokia Mix Radio is expired, you can download UC browser and navigate to the music related websites.
Once downloaded, you have an option to export the downloaded songs to your SD card(If supported by your device). Once exported, you can find the song in native music hub.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Not to be a horrible downer, but you guys are talking about torrents and other things that the forums forbid... Might want to clean it up a bit before the mods close it up.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
how can you download on mix radio???? my account has expired... or are you talking about offline mixes?? what i want is choose a music and download it to my lybrary...

I think you might only be able to download individual songs, not a whole bunch at once. I've noticed when I'm playing my offline mix an icon for downloading appear on songs here and there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett