Wait or just get it ??

Qais Abu-Hasan

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey,
Lumia 930 is such a great device it has a gorgeous design (although I like the 920's more), very good specs even compared to Android devices , and a lovely interface as in all other Lumias , but here comes the problem.. I don't see anything special about it, it's just the same as any other Lumia smart phone , and that's not a good thing for a flagship, I expected it to be "innovative" but it's absolutely NOT !!
What do you guys think , should I wait for something-another phone to come out or get the Lumia 930 ??

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Everyone talks of the 1030 like it's been announced and imminent. I haven't heard anything about this new great device anywhere.

Anyway, you can wait and wait and wait some more. It's really up to you. There will always be another 'latest and greatest' coming.

Last I heard is that there won't be any new devices until November. So if you can wait that long for a new phone then wait until then.

I have to say, like you I see nothing special about the L930. I think some of the shine has been removed since it's the Icon with a different name. Thing is I still wouldn't have bought it anyway.

uw

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
i've played with the icon and i think it's the perfect phone.. playing with it, i thought it looked and felt great.. the 5 inch screen is awesome. the camera is getting great reviews and it's got high end specs, so what's not to like?.. i'm on att so i can't get the icon (and not willing to switch carriers either).. but if att gets the 930, i would get it.. i think if you handled the phone, that might change your mind..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Its virtually the best you can get and its only starting to roll out.

It doesn't have any outright killer features, but the entire package as a whole is still the one to beat, and likely will be for (my conjecture) the next 6 months at the minimum and year or two at the max.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm waiting to see if comes to ATT or comes like the 1520.3 with ATT and T Mobile LTE radios, or if something else is announced for ATT Otherwise it will be the 1520 or the LG WP8.1 device if it comes. That is a great looking device..

Pch79

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Ide say the 930 looks like and will be a brilliant phone. Design wise it looks great and is finally up there in terms of specs. No phone is perfect and yes it lacks some features but they are not deal breakers.... For me in any case.
As someone else mentioned there will always be something new coming out so when this bad boy lands ill be getting one 😊 enjoy it for a bit and then look forward to the next model.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss