lumia 820 on t-mobile 4g

Someguyfromla

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried using this device on T-Mobile? If you did, were you able to get 3g/4g to work? I'm looking to get a new phone and none of the windows phones on T-Mobile are appealing to me (I have an 8x right now). I'd like to get this one but I want to make sure it'll work.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I did. Max. H+ no 4G no LTE. The 4G band of t-mobile is only available on the devices they sell, so 810 must get 4G service.

Someguyfromla

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
That's a bummer. I was looking into the 810 and it's piratically identical to the 820 except that compared to the 820 it's really ugly. Oh well though. Thanks for the insight.

Nathaniel Johnson

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile isn't giving the Nokia Lumia 810 the Updates to WP8.1 and it's been discontinued, T-Mobile doesn't support Windows Phone and despite the fact they said the NL521 and NL925 are getting the Updates they'll be dropped soon and won't receive anymore updates from that point on... T-Mobile doesn't support Windows Phone Devices and would prefer it if everyone got a Android or iPhone... T-Mobile Sucks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile isn't giving the Nokia Lumia 810 the Updates to WP8.1 and it's been discontinued, T-Mobile doesn't support Windows Phone and despite the fact they said the NL521 and NL925 are getting the Updates they'll be dropped soon and won't receive anymore updates from that point on... T-Mobile doesn't support Windows Phone Devices and would prefer it if everyone got a Android or iPhone... T-Mobile Sucks!

wow you're bitter. yes the 925 and 521 will get the official update. future ones? anyone's guess, so don't assume no (although its reasonable)
Well, do you have numbers regarding Android updates on T-Mobile devices? just wondering, I don't.

I'm sorry, they aren't saints, but maybe theyre busy trying to make sure we don't pay out of the **** for larger carrier's services? (Meaning more customers for them?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99