Lumia 925 and Google sync error

Deomin

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I bought Lumia 925 and I love it. The only problem that I have is that I can not sync my Google contacts and calendar.

When I try to add new Google account, its always saying that: "Your phone doesn't have enough memory to sync information at the moment. Error code: 8007000E". I have more than enough memory. I deleted the account several times and I started all over again. I searched on Google for solution, but without luck.

I use that gmail account for work and I can not move to outlook.

Thank you for your help.

Mardybum72

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I had same problem but fixe it yesterday after searching the web.

This is how I did mine, hopefully it helps you.

I logged into my Google account and went to my list of contacts. Delete any ID pictures you have attached to contacts (I only had 3)....this is all I did. I closed the google mail app on phone, reopened and hey presto...no error message since!!

The error is something to do with not being able to sync the images. Don't know the technicalities...don't care to be honest!
I'm assuming I can resave photo ID's if I want to from the phone rather than in google. haven't done that as yet.

hope this helps

Deomin

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I had same problem but fixe it yesterday after searching the web.

This is how I did mine, hopefully it helps you.

I logged into my Google account and went to my list of contacts. Delete any ID pictures you have attached to contacts (I only had 3)....this is all I did. I closed the google mail app on phone, reopened and hey presto...no error message since!!

The error is something to do with not being able to sync the images. Don't know the technicalities...don't care to be honest!
I'm assuming I can resave photo ID's if I want to from the phone rather than in google. haven't done that as yet.

hope this helps
Thank you for your help Mardybum72. I found 3 apps that do the job perfect.
For contacts: GContacts. Importing contacts without deleting or changing someting, all the extras like photos, links, secondary email, secondary phone number are imported.
For calendar: Cal. Same story, nice and smooth, all my google calendar events are here.
For Mail: MetroMail. Labels, folders, everyting working. Too bad that it can not be default email client.

It is shame that Microsoft doesn't like to fix this things. If they continue in this way I will dump WP phone, I love Nokia lumia 925 but I dont have a choice.
I own iphone and android phone and I never had a single problem with contacts, calendars or email.

One question:
Are there some improvements in 8.1about this problems?

Last edited:

greenspot

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I had no problem regarding setting up google account. After upgraded to wp 8.1, even better i feel. But I'm only sync email.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786