My high res shots are not imported to my computer

lolpetewtf

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I recently installed the Folders app that just came out. I can see doubles of all the pics I took, the higher MP shots end with high_res. When I import them to my computer it has not imported the high res ones. My options look to be correct. Help?

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
In photos/camera options make it so that OneDrive exports in the highest resolution. Also it will not export the RAW photos.

lolpetewtf

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I see. Does this mean I cannot import high res pics directly to my desktop via USB? Are they forcing us to use OneDrive?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
You can the easiest option is to open computer, click on the phone and open the appropriate folder and drag them to the folder you want them in. Now windows wont be able to natively view raw (the files will show but not the image). You will have to download a raw viewer or use a program such as adobe lightroom to view and edit the photos.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Raw is not a jpg it is literally the raw camera data. It allows much more leway in editing but will have to be edited/exported as a jpg by a program such as lightroom to print or share online.

msalmank

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi All - I understand that DNG format files won't be imported to my computer automatically, but when using JPG (5 MP + 16 MP), how can I have it so that it imports the HighRes Jpeg as well without needing me to manually copy it in...

Regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon