Received cell envy from iPhone and Android users lol

officially_juju

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Tonight I met up with a group of friends (reunion of some sorts) and throughout taking photos of us and Facebook posts many of them were like "That phone is cool." And one said she wants to check a Windows phone out when she gets rid of her 4s. :) made me smile lol

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
you're quite lucky.
I've heard various reports of people condemning WP and telling a friend that he made a mistake after he got a WP (I convinced him :)

armandojv

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
you're quite lucky.
I've heard various reports of people condemning WP and telling a friend that he made a mistake after he got a WP (I convinced him :)

That happened to me too. But it was back when wp7 was the one out. I had to admit it was pretty behind in comparison to the competition.

armandojv

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Tonight I met up with a group of friends (reunion of some sorts) and throughout taking photos of us and Facebook posts many of them were like "That phone is cool." And one said she wants to check a Windows phone out when she gets rid of her 4s. :) made me smile lol

Same here, when we all go out as a family my dad doesn't even dare to whip out his 5s even though is a good camera phone. Is all between my 1020, my wife's, brother's and sister in law's 1520s. We are the photographers in the fam. My colleagues at work also love how I can continue to do my Excel sheets on my phone.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome! One of my best friends got an iPhone 5 last year, but she really liked the Lumia 521 when she helped her boyfriend pick out a new phone for his mother. She said her next phone will definitely be a Windows Phone and she was even interested in buying my 810 for her dad.

vishalbswami

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Dont misguide people . I am using Lumia 820 and I am totally frustrated with this phone. I have to charge this phone twice daily. People cant hear my voice when I am on a call. I have to say every word loudly which is really feel awkward in public. Even we can use java phone for this basic things. Android is the best to use internet,facebook and WhatsApp. So pls don't misguide people. Already we wasted our hard earned money on this crappy phones ,atleast advice other people dont purchase this phones.

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Dont misguide people . I am using Lumia 820 and I am totally frustrated with this phone. I have to charge this phone twice daily. People cant hear my voice when I am on a call. I have to say every word loudly which is really feel awkward in public. Even we can use java phone for this basic things. Android is the best to use internet,facebook and WhatsApp. So pls don't misguide people. Already we wasted our hard earned money on this crappy phones ,atleast advice other people dont purchase this phones.

cool story bro

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

So, think of it this way, you're there exception not the rule. I love WP, has a little way to go, but I think WP9 is going to be incredible.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Dont misguide people . I am using Lumia 820 and I am totally frustrated with this phone. I have to charge this phone twice daily. People cant hear my voice when I am on a call. I have to say every word loudly which is really feel awkward in public.
First, how can you expect other people to even know you got a bad Lumia 820? And even if they did know, why would they tell anyone else not to buy a phone because someone got a bad one? That's like telling people they should not fly or ride in a car or take a bath because some people died doing those things.

Shirley, you don't believe all 820s have to be charged twice a day or can't make calls without yelling. [/Airplane the movie]

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

YOU, ONLY YOU bought the wrong phone. I'm still happy with my Lumia 820, ok battery isn't the best but you should have known this before you you bought it, you can use internet to do some reserch when buying phone, we are not in 80s any more. About people not hearing your voice could be problem with microphone, send phone to service and they will fix it.

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I got a lumia 820 a year back I dont have any issues except battery life is poor....I searched the net before buying a lumia device , I saw many reviews... I knew some features would be missing but I wanted a unique os and after reading reviews i found that it is lag free and fast I checked with a local store and went ahead instead of 720 just for 1 gb ram... for the same amount of money u would have got samsung grand... which ofcourse after some time hangs and lags a lot.....

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Don't misguide people- take your own advice kid. You're misguiding people here by telling them an OS is bad because you have a defective phone, and also did not do this bare minimum of research before purchasing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss