Installing Big Games

Hazem Khaled

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I have L520 and when i install a big game like Asphalt 8 or dungeon hunter 4 i have to uninstall other games to free some space for the game to install,so i was wondering if i update to 8.1 can i install the games directly to my 32 Gigabyte memory card so i don't have to clear my phone memory to install big games ?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have L520 and when i install a big game like Asphalt 8 or dungeon hunter 4 i have to uninstall other games to free some space for the game to install,so i was wondering if i update to 8.1 can i install the games directly to my 32 Gigabyte memory card so i don't have to clear my phone memory to install big games ?

You can choose where to install apps. And even if you have installed some in your device's memory, you can always move them to SD card later on.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
You can choose where to install apps. And even if you have installed some in your device's memory, you can always move them to SD card later on.

Just make sure it's a fast memory card (class 10 or higher) or you will be waiting forever for them to copy or even load.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

Yes you can. You change the destination if where your apps install in the storage sense app.

George H Martin

May 30, 2014
Visit site

Can you tell us how to go about doing this? Ive looked all over and can't acturlly find any way of doing this. What am i missing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss