Hate L925... Phone stuck at headset (not Bluetooth) mode.. So phone had become useless for making ou

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Phone stuck at headset (not Bluetooth) mode.. So phone had become useless for making our receiving call.. Due to this can't get ring when someone calls... And I have to hear voice of other side strictly by using speakerphone due to bullsheet engineering... My entry level Android (spare phone) never had such issues.. N now someone say to hard reset..
so data gone, maps gone, aps gone... I think Microsoft has conspiracy with careers.. That's why WE ARE FORCED TO HARD RESET FOR EVERY PROBLEM then reinstalling and re downloading everything.. So our data charge is their income... Hurt

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Phone stuck at headset (not Bluetooth) mode.. So phone had become useless for making our receiving call.. Due to this can't get ring when someone calls... And I have to hear voice of other side strictly by using speakerphone due to bullsheet engineering... My entry level Android (spare phone) never had such issues.. N now someone say to hard reset..
so data gone, maps gone, aps gone... I think Microsoft has conspiracy with careers.. That's why WE ARE FORCED TO HARD RESET FOR EVERY PROBLEM then reinstalling and re downloading everything.. So our data charge is their income... Hurt

I would make sure that the headphone jack isn't stuck.
It's hardly an issue only on Windows Phones, so shut down your conspiracy talk, save it for a more worthy theory.
iPhone's have suffered from it, my Palm PDA once suffered from it, it happens. The jack is a moving part, its bound to be on the fritz for anyone.

So your entry-level Android never had issues? That's purely anecdotal evidence and can't always be used to judge quality. I almost never had bad digitizers on the numerous Palm PDAs I've owned. Doesn't mean it wasn't a common problem. (It was.)

So it was a hardware defect, oh well, it happens to literally everyone, every brand.

A hard reset is a valid troubleshooting tool, often as last resort. But a hard reset cannot compensate for a hardware issue such as a stuck jack or broken screen.
It's not like Windows Phones are the only devices that have that feature. Often when my Palm had a terrible software glitch, a hard reset was the way to go.
iPhone's are often restored. (iTunes equivalent of a hard reset.) Windows Mobile? Has a hard reset function. Android? Yup.

But still, plenty of issues are solved by fluke, soft reset, uninstalling an offending app, changing settings... that's hardly EVERY PROBLEM as you claim.

Also that's an odd conspiracy. Why do they make Data Sense then? It would be so much easier to simply not make it available.
Creating issues like that in hopes the owner will hard reset AND not have access to Wi-Fi is just stupid from a common sense and financial standpoint.
Removing Data Sense would be so much easier.
Just my two cents.

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
simple fix on the icon and 928 I've owned. All I had to do was pull the simcard and fiddle with the headphone jack. Problem never returned in the 12 months I've owned the 928.

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that, but I have an unbranded NL925 for almost a year & it's flawless. Now running on WP8.1 DP Update2 & I'm extremely happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos