Lumia 920 Lagging\Keyboard Issues

TheRealSel

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I am using WP 8.1 Developer's Preview with the most latest update.

Ever since Saturday, My phone started overheating and often times start lagging so bad that it stops the phone from functioning. Another thing I have noticed since Saturday was that i cannot type a complete sentence because once I spell a word and hit the space bar, i have close out the keyboard and re-open it in order to be able to enter the next letter. Has any experienced these issues?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Every so often my phone has a momentary hiccup, but not to that extent.

Typical troubleshooting procedure is a soft reset (can clear up many issues, does not erase any data whatsoever.) which is performed by holding the power and volume down buttons until the phone vibrates.

If that fails to fix your problem, a hard reset (erasing everything and either starting fresh or restoring from a backup) can fix many problems a soft reset cannot alleviate. This is typically done through the "about" section in settings.

Those two resets are the basic troubleshooting tools we have. Also worth noting background tasks running amuck or some other setting could cause issues, but not to that extent I believe.

Keep us posted how things go for you. 8.1 has proved problematic for some to varying extents as many threads here show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium