i have found something broke inside my nokia 920

Spiri91

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
something was making noise inside my 920, i have found one connector broken, that one in the picture, i don't know what is his purpose? my phone runs just fine!
thank you, and sorry for my english.
920tda.jpg

panchovx

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi. The broken connector is a contact for the qi wireless charging. If you don't use it don't worry. I think that connector can't be replaced because it's placed on the main board directly.

panchovx

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry. I've made a mistake viewing the image from the phone. That's not the wireless charging contacts, because it is over the battery. Sorry but I don't know what that part is it or do.

Spiri91

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
headphones work! i have tested cancellation mic with a recorder app, sounds well, i still don't know what it could be and what problem i am having! :(

Last edited:

Spiri91

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
wifi is on all the time works, usb works tested now with my laptop, nfc never used, but tested, still works... so far so good, it's just one connector in a set of two, maybe other one does the job too, thank you for your answers.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Just send it to nearby nokia care. Or give it to me don't worry i take good care of it but not giving it back :p

Seriously go to nokia care. That phone is too good to broke :v

Spiri91

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
after watching the ifixit video, now i know it is one connector for the nfc antenna... so no real problem for me, interesting fact that it still works...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium