Storyteller pictures cut off

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have this problem as well :/ However it seems to work fine with pictures that I captured with the cam itself.. Only cuts off pictures that were saved after being sent to me or downloaded

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used the app much myself so far, but the few times I did, it seemed to me that the videos use a pan and zoom effect like many other slideshow apps do. Means a picture may appear zoomed in, then the view moves from side to side or top to bottom, zoom in or out and so on.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used the app much myself so far, but the few times I did, it seemed to me that the videos use a pan and zoom effect like many other slideshow apps do. Means a picture may appear zoomed in, then the view moves from side to side or top to bottom, zoom in or out and so on.

I wish that was the case.. Most pics are just being cut off.. I wondered if it was just an issue for my phone so I uploaded the vid to onedrive and then played it via my laptop, but the result was still the same

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish that was the case.. Most pics are just being cut off.. I wondered if it was just an issue for my phone so I uploaded the vid to onedrive and then played it via my laptop, but the result was still the same

That's really odd. Have you tried and contacted Nokia? It might be a bug that they simply don't know about yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon