unable to receieve MMS on nokia 928 in australia on Telstra australia network

Tucon

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me fix this issue.. I have a fully unlocked Verizon nokia 928 that I bought in the US last year and I am using it in Australia on the Telstra network. and I am having issues getting MMS to work correctly.. I can send sms, browse internet etc etc, but I can send MMS only and I CANNOT receive MMS at all.. I have done the rounds, spoken to NOKIA and the say there is not an issue with the phone and I need to call my phone provider network... I called Telstra and they say its a phone issue and not their problem.. I have tried numerous settings / resets etc and stll MMS does not receive, it just says " getting message" and then it goes nowhere,, when I tap on the view error message it says http error : 502 and that's it....... please help this is driving me nuts !:crying:

selfxd

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Try turning off your data connection :p if your on Wi-Fi, and if not delete the APN for your data.
I have to enter the the same APN for my data and MMS and my guess it messes with it somehow. Works for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb