Playing music on NOKIA 920 through a DNLA amp ???????

codnan

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi there I was wondering if anyone knew if I could stream music on my phone to my Yamaha 743 amp , I have used both Allcast from an android tablet and airplay from my partners iphone and both worked ,but my tablet only has 8gb of space so not much good for storing music ..
I have been trying to get my phone to connect to the amp but there dosnt seem to be a windows phone app that will work for me !
so anyone know if there is an app on windows phone that will do this? , I have tried Smart player but couldn't get that to connect

codnan

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks , there was play to and Microsoft play to , I installed the Microsoft one and it worked perfectly although did sound like it reduced the music quality a bit

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Play To was made by Nokia, and now that Microsoft bought Nokia, it is published as Microsoft play to. Its a very useful app. O broke the volume up button on my WP 7.8 when the volume was set to zero. So now I use the Play To app to stream music to win 8 tablet. :)
I haven't noticed a lower quality, but then again, im not very good with sounds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb