Hi all,yesterday i was using whatsapp and my phone gets hanged and goes black screen i tried soft reset as mention in this forums but nothing happened.

When i plug the phone into charging it vibrates but not starting. i also tried windows nokia suite update software but my phone is not getting detected, just a small vibrate. When i press vol down & power buttom the phone vibrates.

I dont know what the problem is. Please help or suggest something.

Phone:- Lumia 920 RED at&t UNLOCKED.
    06-13-2014 11:03 AM
    06-13-2014 11:20 AM
    I also have a red Lumia 920 for AT&T that is unlocked. Do you have 8.1 installed? If so, what update are you on? I had this exact problem happen, turns out 8.1 update 1 fried my battery.
    06-13-2014 10:07 PM
    no it was on 8.0 and now its not getting detected :(
    I also have a red Lumia 920 for AT&T that is unlocked. Do you have 8.1 installed? If so, what update are you on? I had this exact problem happen, turns out 8.1 update 1 fried my battery.
    06-17-2014 01:00 AM
    Something similar happened today but I was typing a sms and suddenly the phone froze, wait a while to see if reacted but nothing, so I did a soft reset, after that no way to get it working again. I connected to all chargers and use Qi charger, use Nokia Software Recovery Tool but is no way that the pc recognizes the phone. I opened the phone, did a test on the battery and it works perfectly, but the phone does not react in any way. Any Idea?

I have a Yellow Lumia 920 AT&T unlocked whit 8.1

Sorry for my English
    06-17-2014 07:18 PM
    People my phone became operational after having left two hours without charge and without the SIM. Press the power button and the NOKIA words appears to my screen, I'm crying of happiness.

I hope you can solve the problem.

Something similar happened today but I was typing a sms and suddenly the phone froze, wait a while to see if reacted but nothing, so I did a soft reset, after that no way to get it working again. I connected to all chargers and use Qi charger, use Nokia Software Recovery Tool but is no way that the pc recognizes the phone. I opened the phone, did a test on the battery and it works perfectly, but the phone does not react in any way. Any Idea?

I have a Yellow Lumia 920 AT&T unlocked whit 8.1

Sorry for my English
    06-17-2014 08:49 PM