lumia 520 vs X

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
nokia published nokia X, which is a forked version of android, almost the same spec of nokia lumia 520, except nokia X has only 3MP

here is my experience about nokia X, the first OS version of it was LAG, menu UI were good, but when dragging around, there is 2 boxes, 1 box you dragging, 1 were auto go to the space near your touch. after update, this bug has fixed, and more smooth, the one thing that was annoying me is no "multitask view" on it, like windows phone long press back button. there is only 1 button, press it = go back, long press it = go to menu

nokia X use this ability to let user has better experience and not draining battery - cache, it save the current cache inside RAM, and it stored in system's space, nokia X's has different space managing, it put all APK of the apps, system data and cache into a specific space, and the other part is for user, you cant have access to the main system, it wasn't lag for me, i install less data, and playing game was smooth.

what do you think about it? would you choose nokia X or nokia lumia 520

my choice would be nokia lumia 520, cause windows phone have better ability, i know it is nokia create that forked android, but i would choose X when it has better management, and better battery too. too bad i have both of them...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I would go for lumia 520 because of stability , smooth performance of windows phone 8/8.1. I don't care about app gap/selection I am satisfied with apps on wp.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would go for lumia 520 because of stability , smooth performance of windows phone 8/8.1. I don't care about app gap/selection I am satisfied with apps on wp.

X has more app gap/selection than windows phone, since it was forked, and not allow access to play store, it has some app that are imported to X, but not all (like whatsapp)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre