AT&T Locker would not upload high res automatically?

z3atl

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
All -

I installed the AT&T Locker app on my new 1020. But AT&T Locker only backed up the 5mp photos automatically. I also enabled OneDrive to backup automatically as well. Can someone please tell me how to get it to back up the high RES automatically and wirelessly? I have read some article on this site saying it was possible. (dated 2013). Is it still the case? Thanks!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
All -

I installed the AT&T Locker app on my new 1020. But AT&T Locker only backed up the 5mp photos automatically. I also enabled OneDrive to backup automatically as well. Can someone please tell me how to get it to back up the high RES automatically and wirelessly? I have read some article on this site saying it was possible. (dated 2013). Is it still the case? Thanks!

I read OneDrive with the 8.1 update does backup full resolution photos.

Windows Phone 8.1 Lets Users Back Up High-Res Photos to OneDrive

oldgreygeek

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the last couple of posts, Why are you using it. You cannot do much with the files stored other then bring them back into the phone. My recommendation is un-install it and use either OneDrive, Flickr, or some other cloud based service. Yes, until 8.1 comes along you will have to take the HiRes shots into your or someones computer and then copy them to OneDrive or wherever. Actually. the only reason, at least for me, to take the HIRes pictures, greater than 24mp is to bring them into my desktop for editing with either Corel;s PaintShop PRO or Photoshop so it is not that big of a deal. Unless of course you a cropping the heck out of the pics to post them on facebook. Even then no one would ever see the difference between a 3mp image and a 24mp one!

rpac78

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Why are you even using it? There is OneDrive, Flickr, instagram, and so many more data uploading apps.

I'm also using it because AT&T is giving away 50GB of free cloud data storage. Last time I checked, OneDrive gives 7GB for free and Instagram/Facebook/Flickr uploads a down-rez version of your photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05