Nokia lumia 720 worth buying?

Aalisha Rumde

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes it is definitely worth buying i m using it for 9mnths nw only once i had to go to nokia care for volume down key other wise its a class fone...! mid ranged wid great features and 512mb ram is sufficient for windows phone:excited:

Aalisha Rumde

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
the fone dsnt freeze or hang ever but if it duz it duz so cuz off heavy usage of ram... as in if many high memory usin apps are on standby o being used at once maybe...! no other issues :)

Kunal Jain586

May 15, 2014
Visit site
i am using lumia 720 since january2014 and till now i dint faced any problems,lags, and above mentioned problems at all even after upgradtion to 8.1 no problems at all,battery life is awesome,also using a 64gb class 10 strontium micro sd card and no issues at all.with windows 8.1 you have the ability store and move apps to SD cards which is cool for me coz i downloaded heavy games like asphalt8,GTA-san andreas,modern combat 4,spiderman,raymen fiesta,subway surfers,temple run 2,temple run brave,dungeon hunter,angry birds,real stell, starfleet war,monsters university( cracked) and some 512 mb ram games,and all are working fine no problems at all, just game starting time is 2-3 seconds late than 1GB ram phones,but thats ok. also you get nokia's trademark clear black display,sunlight redbility,gorilla glass 2,front and rear cameras r awesomeand belive me when you'll go to the store see both 720 and 625 side by side you will immeidetly notice the difference, i mean the display quality, and what 625 has to offer a 4.7inch screen,4g( i dont think u gona use 4g soon),and a 5 mp camera? come on man! if u gona buy 720 then i might wanna sugggest u add some 1,1500 rs more for lumia 820,u will have 1gb ram with 8mp camera with super amoled display,and u can run every game possible in windows phone.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Got mine in June last year and haven't come across any problem whatsoever. Ok, so I don't play any games but use the phone for just about everything else. No hanging, shut downs or rebooting. Battery life is awesome and the wireless charging a big plus. all in all I am very satisfied.....Still on 8 and waiting for the official release of 8.1 before downloading....

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a 720 and the experience so far has been very good. I did have a problem with the camera, but Nokia replaced within an hour and returned it. After that no major problems at all. They are a few minor glitches though, it restarts atleast once a day and does freeze up sometimes (Not Often though). All in all it's a pretty decent phone. Major drawback is the RAM. Only 512MB. Not an issue with normal usage.

reset.

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 720 and like it
But suggest you to buy 1 GB ram phone
512 has some limitations such as can't download some apps and games
Peace

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members