Nokia lumia 720 worth buying?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
WTF! , is that also about 625 screen is it also easy to break?
Nope. Mine accidently falls from my hand cause I wasn't get use to it back then. My heigh about 170cm and it deffinitly falls higher than 1m height.

Still no scratch and not broke. I think it pretty durable. Thaks to gorilla glass

Well I don't know if you love to throw your phone around. Since I'm not have a hobby like that

Francesco Savoini

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
WTF! , is that also about 625 screen is it also easy to break?

It's not easy to break, but it's quite easy to scratch, because the screen is exposed, but this is true for almost every lumia.. The only other downside i found with my 720 is when i upgraded it to 8.1,it was freezing and lagging a bit. I flashed 8.0 back and now it works flawlessly. I hope they do a good job with Cyan firmware as they did with Black. Anyway don't let these flaws scare you, because, especially for the price, it's a wonderful phone. I'm totally happy with it. It's beautiful, it has a great build quality and the viewing angles of the display are on par with the best amoleds around.. in my opinion the 720 it's totally worth buying

wildsdi

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Is the 720 still available? I was shopping in Chennai about 6 months back and was told 720 is not being manufactured any more. I picked up a 525 instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss