Nokia lumia 720 worth buying?

Kirolos Edward

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
i'm really not sure from buying this phone or buying lumia 625
because i read that there is some issues unlike lumia 625

if i buy one of these phones i won't be able to replace it for 1.5 year at least

so what about lumia 720 issues is it alot?
will this issues be solved at wp8.1?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey and welcome to WPCentral forums.
Lumia 720 is a great windows phone from Nokia. I am not sure what issues you are talking about. If you want big screen then go for lumia 626 else if you want good camera , great battery life then go for lumia 720. Lumia 625 does not support glance screen where as your lumia 720 does support Nokia glance screen.

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a 720 and the experience so far has been very good. I did have a problem with the camera, but Nokia replaced within an hour and returned it. After that no major problems at all. They are a few minor glitches though, it restarts atleast once a day and does freeze up sometimes (Not Often though). All in all it's a pretty decent phone. Major drawback is the RAM. Only 512MB. Not an issue with normal usage.

Last edited:

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I use a 720 and have had no major issues. The design of the handset itself is excellent for its price. If I could go back in time I wouldn't change my decision to purchase it. The only drawback is the 512mb RAM. If it had 1GB it would be perfect. But this isn't a major problem. I've been very happy with it.

Edit: Just want to add that I did suffer from some restarting issues too, but this has stopped completely since I installed the 8.1 developer preview.

lumiawesome0

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
its an awesome phone.............. in its budget range u got brand value , amazing battery life, and awesome os experience . if u use it u will think that i should buy more expensive nokia phones coz its way better thn other phones in its range i m using it frm 9 month nd i t has shown problems bt very few which phone has not got problems . is awesome night vision camera just compare its camera with others in its range, flawless and beautiful best standby battery life and still worried about i gb ram.... window store has 99.7 % apps working with 512 ram... so its not a big problem

quicoli

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Lumia 720 for the last 3 months. Everything is ok for me. I believe 512MB only matters according to your kind of use. If you're more gamer, go to 1GB device.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Last month I brought my L625. So far i statisfied with that phone but I don't really wan't this phone from the start actually I'm looking for 720. After ask 6 diffrent retailer they say it has been pulled about 2 month ago and not shipped since then. Too bad :(

If you can get 720 go for it. It support wireless charging with special charging pad unlike my 625. It got better camera glance screen and more.

KALAPN_WP

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes, L720 is best in all Lumia with 512mb ram,
And also slimmest design by nokia
Rectangular perfect handling body

And also it is fall on ground many times about 30 to 40 times at 3 - 4 feet but nothing on body also not scrach(i use nokia original cover c-1057)

I

hirawan77

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I have been using lumia 720 for a year and i am very happy. Its fast and smooth, i don't do heavy games. For all popular apps, it runs smoothly without issue.
The camera is good, slim design, clear black technology, i think its the best money can buy for mid range phone. The design is awesome, i reckon its better than 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05