How Much Is Nokia Lumia 1020 For AT&T On A 2 Year Upgrade Right Now?

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Not interested in AT&T Next upgrade. With that said I qualify for an upgrade next month with AT&T so I can't check the price until next month but how much does the Nokia Lumia 1020 currently cost right now if I opt for a 2 year upgrade?

bguy_1986

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has it for a penny with a 2 year contract.

does anybody know if you have the mobile share value plan if you can still do 2 year contracts? I was told by AT&T that you have to buy the phone outright or AT&T next? I don't trust AT&T people however.... I've only talked to boneheads that have no idea what's going on...

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Amazon has it for a penny with a 2 year contract.

does anybody know if you have the mobile share value plan if you can still do 2 year contracts? I was told by AT&T that you have to buy the phone outright or AT&T next? I don't trust AT&T people however.... I've only talked to boneheads that have no idea what's going on...

I have the Mobile Share Value Plan too and also wants to know...

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the Mobile Share Value Plan too and also wants to know...

I switched over to the Mobile Share Value Plan recently too and I'm now saving $30 a month compared to my original 2 year plan that I signed up for with my free 920. But the way I understand it is that if I want to keep paying this lower monthly price then I would have to buy my next phone outright or AT&T Next. If I want to do a 2 year contract again then I would end up paying a higher monthly plan again. Probably $30 a month more to cover the phone subsidies.

I like my plan price right now so I will probably just do the Next plan once the McLaren comes out :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786