These are the only final build Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone 8.1 handsets in the UK

SRMoore

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I was with a guy from Nokia last week and he had two in his pocket. It was nice to finally get my hands on one (not whilst it was in his pocket!) as it really did confirm that it definately was the handet I was wanting and I can honestly say I'm glad I've waited

flattie

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I got an email from Unlocked Mobiles today saying they are expecting stock early July, that it will be ?480 sim-free, that they will be stocking green (the colour I asked about) and that they will also be offering the freebie bundle that has been hinted at on numerous occasions (although they didn't confirm contents).

Just a few more weeks. This phone will serve me well until a 1020 successor arrives.

nalle76

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I have to wait until 10.7......it's a long wait, especially when it's bloody cold, snowing in summer and vacation mostly spent indoors due to mentioned. Well, a few brewskys ease the pain

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I got an email from Unlocked Mobiles today saying they are expecting stock early July, that it will be ?480 sim-free, that they will be stocking green (the colour I asked about) and that they will also be offering the freebie bundle that has been hinted at on numerous occasions (although they didn't confirm contents).

Just a few more weeks. This phone will serve me well until a 1020 successor arrives.

Cool, just a bit fed up with the vague dates we keep getting.

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I've tweeted nokia uk. I get no response ever lol.

It seems like they are slowly teasing the phone but I'd think if it were to be released soon. Wouldn't there be TV adverts like the 1:23 video showing it off. There would be carriers all having pre-order pages with dates.

I for one cannot wait to see that raised tapered gorilla glass on it, and its expert engineered design. JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY!

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I've tweeted nokia uk. I get no response ever lol.
They are quite rubbish, but they are getting 100's asking "where's the 930!!!!!!!!"

It seems like they are slowly teasing the phone but I'd think if it were to be released soon. Wouldn't there be TV adverts like the 1:23 video showing it off. There would be carriers all having pre-order pages with dates.

No the ad with the girl and her 630 is the first I've seen in the UK. Most carriers have it for pre-order.

SRMoore

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody come across a Mobile operator that will be stocking the orange 930? Virgin won't be selling it from the release date and O2 are the only ones with the handset listed on their website and have confirmed they will only have the black and green version. Being a Dolphins fan I've got to be going orange (and it looks the best anyway imho) but I'm yet to see it offered by a provider.

I would have imagined Orange/EE would have got exclusivity on it but you never know these days. I'm hoping not anyway as I don't relish the thought of switching to them.

Alex Dean

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Are Virgin confirmed to be selling it? I'm with them at the moment but will probably change networks because they only offer 3G and no tethering.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss