WhatsApp backup won't come

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hard rest restores your phone to factory default state/settings. It's not possible to restore your whatsapp chat history. A hard reset delete all the content , app data from your phone which also includes whatsapp chat history , media files.

Pashwa97

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Hard rest restores your phone to factory default state/settings. It's not possible to restore your whatsapp chat history. A hard reset delete all the content , app data from your phone which also includes whatsapp chat history , media files.

But I had take backup to my PC then I taken to my phone then what to do???

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I had first have backup from WhatsApp app then I saved to PC then I take to phone

You can save backups on PC as windows phone 8/8.1 does not support backup. Though you can copy files from your phone to your PC via USB cable using the old copy paste method. But this does not include whatsapp or any other app data. Windows phone 8.1 however does include one drive app backup data. But developers have to enable this feature in apps which is not possible in the case of whatsapp.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
There's an option in WA settings - stores it on the memory card if available. I've restored messages after a hard reset from that - all I did was reinstall WA and set it up - it found the backup and asked if I wanted to restore it.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp on WP does not support backup/restore.
That's strange. I must have imagines the Whatsapp backup in my Sdcard, the option to backup in whatsapp including forcing a backup as well as restoring a backup to my phone several times over(fancy animation comes free)

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
whatsapp has a silly backup system, here's how you backup
1. press backup inside it
2. connect to your computer, if you have SD card, go to SD card file, if not then go to phone
3. copy whatsapp folder at ROOT
4. paste it in somewhere to store it
5. [how to hard reset tut here]
6. connect to your computer, put it in SD card if you have, if not then phone
7. download whatsapp and open

wechat upload your chat to their own private cloud, doesn't like whatsapp, it backup to local

Pashwa97

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I have store my friends number to people hub but in WhatsApp favourite I refresh it still there are no add favourite

And in WhatsApp(all) the person which I tap on it shows there is no email or phone number why please help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss