Does Lumia 630 have call issues ?

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I read that too. It is a software problem and acknowleded by Nokia. Someone wrote, if you update to WP 8.1developer preview, the problem is gone. Personally I wouldn't worry too much, it isn't widespread and will be fixed soon.

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Dont buy the dual sim version of the lumia 630 i can confirm that it has an audio problem were i cant hear who i am calling and the guy i am calling cant hear me which doesnt exist in the single sim version of the lumia 630

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
If you haven't bought it yet, lets just wait till June 24th. That's when MS is releasing Win 8.1 officially for all existing Win 8 lumias. May be 630 DS will get a bug fixing update with it.

mgidado

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I have never came across this problem yet. And I find the proximity sensor effective not as state by some one in his review.

shashank gandham

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I got the problem ... Had to hard reset .. its working fine .. i again got the problem this morning ... but was only for a single call .. the next time i got the call from the same guy .. everything seemed fine ........ hope i dont get the problem again .. and i hopr they fix it soon ... I have the dual sim version

Rahull

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Decided to go for 'xiaomi mi3' as price in india is irresistible , going to use android after using windows phone for 3.5 years and its just experiment , not sure how it will end up.

But I will come back next year for 'Windows Phone 9' :) hope microsoft improves speed of development for windows phone ............

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99