I have recently bought a dual sim lumia 630 nokia phone and everything was going fine and then i have tried calling my brother in the same house and i can confirm that the dual version of the lumia 630 has an audio problem in which the caller and the person who is calling cant hear each other and i confirm this i have tried several times and it doesnt work... The only fix is to keep hard resetting it every time this problem happens and i tell you it is a pain to keep on doing it. I am writing this to warn all of you guys about this software issue that nokia has not done anything about yet. Hope i have helped
    06-19-2014 12:16 PM
    I was almost about to buy this device since it is first dual sim lumia. But now i have changed my mind and decided to wait till Microsoft solve this bug issue. They should look into it as soon as possible. June 24th is the date when Microsoft is officially releasing Windows 8.1 software to all existing Windows 8 Lumia devices. Let's hope our 630 will also get a bug fixing update on this.

I have read in a microsoft forum that they are collecting logs to know about this issue in detail.
    06-19-2014 03:57 PM
    Did you happen to use headphones before. Haven't had this issue yet, but with my 900 before it happened that the phone was still thinking that headphone was attached to it. If it's the case launch FM Radio to have it disconnected.
    06-19-2014 04:26 PM
    Have you tried other 630's? It's likely just a defective unit. There are always bad units in any product line. One bad phone doesn't necessarily mean the entire line should be avoided.

Source: Anecdotal evidence
    06-19-2014 04:47 PM
    Maybe its like 928. There were many defective units, and I happen to be The lucky guy-have no issues at all. Just wait till MS rolls out official update maybe it will fix your issue
    06-19-2014 05:03 PM
    this is a known issue with the dual sim lumia 630 and when this issue happened to me i researched it and this was happening to the people with the dual sim version of lumia 630 and they said it is a software bug
    06-19-2014 06:17 PM
    Never happened to me, which does not mean this might not exist.
    Sent from my Nokia 630 DS using Tapatalk
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-19-2014 06:22 PM
    do u have the dual sim version of lumia 630
    06-19-2014 06:24 PM
    Dual-SIM Nokia Lumia 630 Users Report Audio Issues During Phone Calls
    have a look here and there are a lot of websites talking about this bug
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-19-2014 06:26 PM
    I do have the DS version indeed.

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk
    06-20-2014 02:08 AM
    weird i have the dual sim version and it happened today and it happened yesterday lucky for me i have a warranty and planning to send it back and get a different one.Man it has only been 2 days since i bought it and it was a bad experience for my first windows phone :(
    06-20-2014 03:23 AM
    guys i have great news i have fixed this problem and i am now able to hear the caller and the caller is able to hear me the fix is simple and easy so it goes like this:
    (please follow each step because it is important to solve this problem)
    1-You would turn off your phone
    2-Remove the back cover and battery
    3-Take the sim out and put it in sim slot 2 if u were in sim slot 1 and in sim slot 1 if you were in sim slot 2 (important)
    4-Open the phone and let it load up and try the call it should work by now but we are still not done
    5-Remove the battery and remove the sim another time and now return it to the same slot it was before
    6-Open the phone and your done it should be working and no problems in audio should be found
    I have done this and the phone is working so far with no problems and it has been working for 2 day and half by now and no problems at all :).
    Sonu K and xandros9 like this.
    06-22-2014 08:21 AM
    I got this problem twice after I bought the phone, each time I thought it happened because I set my region to US. Then I set phone region to my country and had no problem after that. But to my wonder, I am unable to reproduce this issue in my phone. I set my region to US again, a couple of days ago, and its working fine.
    06-23-2014 04:38 AM
    It seems Nokia has acknowledge the issue.Nokia community manager has replied on this thread.

Lumia 630 Dual Sim - No audio during call - Nokia Support Discussions

poochini21 Community Manager
    Community Manager
    poochini21
    Re: Lumia 630 Dual Sim - No audio during call
    Options
    ‎13-06-2014 20:59
    Hi,

We have verified that this is a software issue. Any component replacements due to this issue are not allowed.
    We are targeting to solve this in the next SW release.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    06-25-2014 06:37 AM