So, i have a very annoying problem with my 920. It started for 3 weeks ago and its driving me crazy.

so a typical day can be, normal use of the phone, nothing special. then i get home and put it on charge, when i wake up the next day it havent charged, but the icon for charging is showing and it vibrates when i put in the cable. after some soft resets its back online and charging, but i have to set the time correct and while in this "drain mode" it wont save any pictures i take or let me go online etc.

If the phone dies it takes a few tries to get it started, and then it will charge to 100%, can use it one day then it gets into this "drainmode" or what to call it and just ruins my day :(

Any ideas what this can be?
    06-20-2014 06:12 AM
    Any chance the phone is under warranty? If so, please have Nokia Care look at it. Perhaps a "hard reset" might be required prior to sending it to Nokia. Make sure you have all of your data backed up before you do so.
    06-20-2014 09:59 AM
    Any chance the phone is under warranty? If so, please have Nokia Care look at it. Perhaps a "hard reset" might be required prior to sending it to Nokia. Make sure you have all of your data backed up before you do so.
    I think so but the thing is i am a swede in australia atm, so is there any nokia care in australia and is the warranty world wide?
    will try a hard reset soon, just gonna save everything first.
    06-21-2014 03:35 AM