Hi All,

i installed WP 8.1 update in my Lumia 720, and its really works awesome, i just wants to confirm, is there any option where i can add any shortcut to quick launch... like i wants to place my whatsapp in quick launch.

meanwhile i installed quick launched app for the same, but it didnt slove my problem....

plz suggest!!!
    06-20-2014 08:26 AM
    The quick launch is meant for toggles like BT or WiFi. Why would you want to use it for launching apps. That mars the purpose of quick toggles. :o
    Edit quick launch is an app in windows phone store (requires windows phone 8.1 OS update ) read more about quick launcher here Quick Launcher for Windows Phone 8.1 gives you quick access to your cellular settings | Windows Phone Central
    Wifi/Bluetooth toggles are present in action centre where is quick launch is present as a notification in notification centre
    Request the app developer to add whatsapp support in that app. Meanwhile it isn't possible.
    06-20-2014 09:07 AM
    This is something OS related, I'm waiting and hoping....

They will certainly bring some Change in quick launch...
    06-20-2014 10:39 PM
    This would create even more of a mess in WP 8.1, I think with the addition of the notification center it somewhat minimizes the need for live tiles and this would make yet another place to launch the apps from, if you need them to 'quick launch' pin them to the top of your start screen.
    06-20-2014 10:53 PM
    The quick launch is meant for toggles like BT or WiFi. Why would you want to use it for launching apps. That mars the purpose of quick toggles. :o
    06-20-2014 11:20 PM
    Edit quick launch is an app in windows phone store (requires windows phone 8.1 OS update ) read more about quick launcher here Quick Launcher for Windows Phone 8.1 gives you quick access to your cellular settings | Windows Phone Central
    Wifi/Bluetooth toggles are present in action centre where is quick launch is present as a notification in notification centre
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-20-2014 11:59 PM
    Ow okay. I misunderstood it to be the quick toggles in the notification center. Lol
    06-21-2014 11:42 PM