Is It Me or is the stock browser slow!

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I have a question it seems the stock browser on my Nokia 925 is really slow, and I know it's not my network, I am getting 28mbs - 33 mbs on my AT&T LTE and about 21mbs on my wifi. I have not owned a Windows phone in years so I do not know if this is normal or not, it just seems that going from web page to web page it takes much longer than it did on my HTC One or LG G2. Are there any other browsers you can download like on Android?, is it just my phone? I am really enjoying Windows Phone 8 and I am considering buying a 1520, but before I invest that much money I wanted to see if the browser speed is normal or not, I have to use it a lot during the day for my work as we used a web based email and service reporting service, I'm on the web about 3 hours a day and it seems to be taking a lot longer to get things done on my 925 than it did on either Android. I did test this by swapping my SIM card back to my LG G2 for a day and the browser is faster on Chrome and on Dolphin browsers. Hopefully it's just my phone and not an inherit problem with WP 8

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Stock browser seems slower but renders the full page pretty fast for me. I don't see a difference with Chrome on my N7 versus 925.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos